Rough Notation uses RoughJS to create a hand-drawn look and feel. Elements can be annotated in a number of different styles. Animation duration and delay can be configured, or just turned off.
Rough Notation is 3.8kb in size when gzipped, and the code is available on GitHub.
- RoughNotation Github – https://github.com/rough-stuff/rough-notation
- RoughNotation website – https://roughnotation.com/
- Flutter lookup failed in @fields error (solved) - July 14, 2023
- Free open source alternative to Notion along with AI - July 13, 2023
- Threads API for developers for programmatic access - July 12, 2023