Rough Notation uses RoughJS to create a hand-drawn look and feel. Elements can be annotated in a number of different styles. Animation duration and delay can be configured, or just turned off.
Rough Notation is 3.8kb in size when gzipped, and the code is available on GitHub.
- RoughNotation Github – https://github.com/rough-stuff/rough-notation
- RoughNotation website – https://roughnotation.com/
Latest posts by Ranjith kumar (see all)
- Curved button using Flutter | Can it be done with Flutter? | Custom shapes Flutter | Custom painter - September 21, 2022
- Dynamic Island using Flutter | iPhone 14 Pro | Can it be done with Flutter? - September 14, 2022
- Best practices of scraping website data for beginners (Updated 2022) - September 12, 2022